ETS training course on Designing Educational Programmes
16-22 February 2020 | Dunboyne , Ireland
To explore and reflect on one’s practice when designing educational programmes.
- To raise awareness on your personal and professional patterns when designing educational programme.
- To reflect educational programmes design concepts from different perspectives
- To understanding the complexities of designing educational programmes
- To explore ways to stimulate, support and empower groups through inspiring educational programmes
- To explore the roles and responsibilities of trainers regarding the impact of educational programme.
- To explore how the design of educational programmes is influenced by the principles and values of Non Formal Learning.
The competences that this COMETS tackles are:
- Choose and designing appropriate methods for collection, interpreting and disseminating information
- Developing an educational approach based on the principles and values of non-formal learning
- Designing an evaluation process and impact assessment
- Integrating ICT, e-learning and other tools and methods into the educational activity
- Transferring knowledge or values related to the activity to learners
- Integration learners’ socio-political backgrounds into the education programme
COMETS is a training for trainers format which provides trainers, advanced in the implementation of international trainings for youth workers, with opportunities to come together to reflect upon, discuss and develop further on different competence areas of the ETS competence model. In the context of COMETS, ‘advanced’ means that trainers-learners have the capacity to direct their own learning and in particular, the ability to self-assess their own competences and review their own training practice.
Contact for questions: